Let us teach you what we know
Self-paced Hardening Windows Networks Training
Want to know a big secret? A strong information security posture can be achieved using the tools and devices you already have. Attending the Self-Paced Hardening Windows Networks course will teach you how.
Based on 20 years of security assessment and penetration testing experience, this course is tailored for technical staff engaged in network administration and defense as a core responsibility, or individuals seeking to commence or broaden their knowledge in defensive network strategies. Implementing modifications learned in this course will help improve a network’s overall security posture against present and future threats.
Students learn a variety of offensive and defensive security skills and techniques with 3 main goals in mind:
- Perform and understand network exploitation.
- Apply defense-in-depth measures to protect networks.
- Implement actionable logging and alerting.
Inside Digital Boundary’s browser-based lab, each person has access to their own infrastructure containing several virtual machines. On day one, students will learn offensive security techniques which teach how attackers think and operate and prepares them to remediate discovered deficiencies. Days two and three implement defensive measures to protect against day one types of attacks and perform logging and alerting to identify attacks in real-time.
- Practical exploitation techniques
- Windows event auditing
- Active Directory Group Policy
- Account analysis and password security
- Host firewall configuration
- Application allowlisting
- Egress firewall controls
- Log monitoring and alerting
- Snort intrusion detection
SELF-PACED LAB INFORMATION
- Course work is module-based with supplementary video content
- Upon purchase, an email voucher is sent containing a link to the online lab
- Vouchers are valid for 3 months from the purchase date and are activated for 3 days of consecutive lab time
- Hardening Windows Networks course support is available through live chat or email from 9-5pm EST Monday-Friday
- After course completion, students have the option to schedule a Teams call with a Digital Boundary instructor to discuss lab content or how the course applies to their network
Continuing Professional Education credits (CPEs): 24
Days of training: 3
Tuition fee: $1500 + applicable taxes
For further information please visit: https://digitalboundary.net
Or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org